Remember all 2017 CDSG memberships will expire on Dec. 31, 2017. Renew or join online at Membership Registration
- 6/24/2017: completed re-editing of CDSG website. Added more text and more pages throughout the website. Thanks to Terry McGovern & Hook Associates for doing the work!
- 6/24/2017: Posted updated CDSG conference and Tour attendance list for 2017 on the CDSG download page.
- 6/24/2017: Updated CDSG “About” menu pages, including Organization, Outreach, Events, Preservation, Projects, and Site Map.
- 5/12/2017: The May 2017 publications were sent to the printers with delivery by mid-June. The table of contents for the May 2017 Coast Defense Journal (Vol 31, Issue 2) is posted on the Journal Contents page and a downloadable version of the May 2017 newsletter is on the newsletter page.
- 5/6/2017: Posted new information and registration flyer for the CDSG & FSG Special Tour to Switzerland August 11-19, 2018 on the CDSG Events Page.
- 1/1/2017: Updated the Reference Guide list of forts and batteries with model numbers for guns and carriages. See download page to get the new revision.
- 6/23/2015: The NEW 3rd Edition of American Seacoast Defenses, a Reference Guide (ASD3) shipped from the printers! The 3rd Edition features several revised sections, new pictures. It is available BOTH as a hardcover printed book and as an electronic PDF file. The hard cover edition of ASD3 is available for order on the website. Contact Mark Berhow at email@example.com for details on the PDF version.
- The CDSG ePress offers the complete harbor defense electronic document collection on 10 DVDs for a discount price of $250 see the details at the CDSG ePress page.