The CDSG is a non-profit corporation formed to promote the study of coast defenses and fortifications, primarily those of the United States of America; their history, architecture, technology, and strategic and tactical employment.
The primary goals of the CDSG are:
- Promotion of the educational study of coast defenses
- Development of technical research and documentation of coast defenses
- Preservation of coast defense sites, equipment, and records for current and future generations
- Aiding the accurate interpretation of coast defense sites
- Assisting organizations in the preservation and interpretation of coast defense sites
- Contributing towards charitable activities which promote the goals of the CDSG
Membership in the CDSG includes four issues of the organization’s two quarterly publications: the Coast Defense Journal and the CDSG Newsletter.
Contact the CDSG webmaster at: email@example.com