The CDSG is a non-profit corporation formed to promote the study of coast defenses and fortifications, primarily those of the United States of America; their history, architecture, technology, and strategic and tactical employment.
Welcome to the NEW CDSG Website. To go to the old CDSG Website please click here.
The primary goals of the CDSG are:
- Promotion of the educational study of coast defenses
- Development of technical research and documentation of coast defenses
- Preservation of coast defense sites, equipment, and records for current and future generations
- Aiding the accurate interpretation of coast defense sites
- Assisting organizations in the preservation and interpretation of coast defense sites
- Contributing towards charitable activities which promote the goals of the CDSG
Membership in the CDSG includes four issues of the organization’s two quarterly publications: the Coast Defense Journal and the CDSG Newsletter.
CDSG webmaster: email@example.com